The Boden Virtual Treasure Hunt
Tired of Covid?? Nothing good on Netflix?? Looking for a fun evening?? Ready for a challenge??
The Adult Hurling Section is having a Virtual Treasure Hunt which will be held from the comfort of your own sitting room on Friday, March 19th at 8.00pm. All you need to take part is a computer, a tablet (Electronic Variety!!) or a mobile phone. All members of your household (we suggest a maximum of 4), young and older, can be part of your team and you can even use Google or other search engines to assist you in solving the clues. And, as it is a Virtual Treasure Hunt, participants can be anywhere they like and have fun together as you virtually travel around the local area.
PLEASE SIGN UP USING THE FORM BELOW
Here is how it will work:
- Register a team for the event from your phone or computer
- You will be sent a link which will allow you join the hunt on the evening
- Follow the Virtual Clues, starting at the club and finishing at the club
- Use your knowledge of the local area or use your computer to break the clues
- Input the answers and submit within the agreed time
- The team submitting the most correct answers will get the Treasure (speed will be important in the event of a tie)
- Spot Prizes for some answers
The cost of entry is €30 per team. There will be two cash prizes – €200 for the winning team and €100 for second. Proceeds go the Adult Hurling Section and the section will make a contribution to a local charity.
Registration details will follow over the coming days on the website and social media.