Friday, March 19th at 8.00pm
You will be aware by now of our Virtual Treasure Hunt which will take place this Friday at 8.00pm. There has been a fantastic response to date and a “fun” hunt is guaranteed!!!
All you need to take part is a computer, a tablet (Electronic Variety!!) or a mobile phone. All members of your household (we suggest a maximum of 4), young and older, can be part of your team and you can even use Google or other search engines to assist you in solving the clues. And, as it is a Virtual Treasure Hunt, participants can be anywhere they like and have fun together as you virtually travel around the local area.
Here is how it will work:
- Register a team for the event from your phone or computer. Cost is €30
- You will be sent a link which will allow you join the hunt on the evening
- Follow the Virtual Clues, starting at the club and finishing at the club
- Use your knowledge of the local area or use your computer to break the clues
- Input the answers and submit within the agreed time
- The team submitting the most correct answers will get the Treasure (speed will be important in the event of a tie)
- Spot Prizes for some answers
The cost of entry is €30 per team. There will be two prizes – €200 for the winning team and €100 for second. The event is kindly sponsored by SuperValu Knocklyon.
Proceeds go the Adult Hurling Section and the section will make a contribution to a local charity.
Click on the link below to register. You will get a confirmation e-mail on registration and a link will be sent to you at 8.00pm on Friday evening.