The hurling Championship returns this week for all teams with the exception of our Senior A team.
The Senior B team, with two wins to date, face St. Sylvester’s on Wednesday. Another win will ensure qualification for the knock-out stages.
The Junior A team have one win and one loss to date so a win is seen as very important to keep qualification hopes alive. They play Clontarf on Wednesday.Please note this game is now in Páirc Uí Mhurchú,
The Junior B team (Jun C Championship) have a win and a draw to their credit and will hope to add to their tally against Kilmacud Crokes
The Junior C team (Junior E Championship) had a superb win last day out and another win should see them qualify for the knockout stages. They play O’ Dwyers on Thursday in PUM.
- Tues, June 3rd – Jun C Championship V Kilmacud Crokes at 7.30pm in Ballycullen
- Wed, June 4th – Sen B Championship V St. Sylvester’s at 7.30pm in Sancta Maria
- Wed, June 4th – Jun A Championship V Clontarf at 7.30pm in PUM.
- Thursday, June 5th – Jun E Championship V O Dwyers at 7.30pm in PUM
- Saturday, June 7th – AHL 1 V Naomh Jude at 6.00pm in PUM (Senior A team)
- Saturday, June 7th – AHL 2 V Setanta at 6.30pm in Sancta Maria (Senior B team)
- Saturday, June 7th – AHL 4 v Sc. Uí Chonaill at 6.30pm in Ballycullen (Junior A team)
- Saturday, June 7th – AHL 4 V St. Brigid’s at 6.30pm in Russell Park (Junior B team