The Adult Hurling Section is running a Fun Fundraiser based on the English Premiership. It will involve picking the winner of a Premiership game each week and continuing on each week until you are the “Last Man Standing”. There is a €500 prize for the “Last Man Standing”. You can pre-register by clicking on the link. An e-mail will then be sent to you outlining what to do next. Payment can be made by Debit/Credit Card via the clubs Stripe account and is entirely secure. There is only one payment involved….once you are in, you are in as long as you pick one correct score each week…it’s that simple!! Picking the obvious in Week 1 may not keep you “Standing” in the long run!! Strategy is important. The Competition Rules are set out below.
Money raised goes to Adult Hurling Development. Please participate and spread the news……
Click here to pre-register
1. Each week, simply pick a premier league soccer team playing that week to win – if your team wins, you go through; lose or draw and you’re out.
2. You can only pick a team to win once so be tactical about who you pick and when
3. All selections must be in before the game week closes. This is normally 60 mins before the first game starts
4. Should you forget to make your selection in any week, you will automatically be assigned the first team that you have not selected in alphabetical order. (A reminder email will be sent out so you don’t forget).
5. If your team’s game is postponed you are automatically put through to the next round, and you cannot select that team again.
6. If more than one participant remains at the end, the accumulated ‘scored for’ of their selected teams will determine the winner. This also applies if during the competition the remaining players are knocked out in the same game week then the player with the highest score will be the winner.
7. If the remaining players ‘scored for’ points are equal then there will be joint winners.