We need your support – Join the Ballyboden St Endas Lotto
As we proudly celebrate our 50th anniversary, we need you to join the Ballyboden St Endas Lotto campaign more than ever to drive the next phase of our growth as Ireland’s leading GAA club. The impact of COVID19 has made the challenge even greater.
Did you know it costs almost €1 million each year to provide and maintain our excellent facilities, and to deliver the highest quality in coaching and player development while fielding 142 teams?
The addition of a further floodlit pitch at Sancta Maria has increased this cost base, and while membership subscription, commercial income and the generosity of our sponsors covers about 75% of our annual costs, the remainder needs to be met through fundraising.
We need your support! It only takes a minute to join the Lotto below.
View some of our Lotto Winners in 2021.
Notes on joining the Lotto
- By subscribing to the Lotto campaign, you will be entered in the club lotto, using the current lotto structures and regulations
- Monthly Payments of €12.50 are made by way of Credit or Debit Card
- An initial payment for the first months draws of €12.50 will be taken on the card immediately., and further amounts of €12.50 will be taken in subsequent months
- For efficiency, lotto numbers will be automatically assigned and sent to you by email. If you wish to change the numbers assigned you will be able to do so by emailing your new numbers to [email protected]
- If you would like to pay for the lotto through direct debit or other methods please download the lotto brochure PDF follow the instructions.