We need your support
As we proudly celebrate our 50th anniversary, the Ballyboden St Enda’s “Lotto for Lights” campaign is being launched to drive the next phase of our growth as Ireland’s leading GAA club. We are currently in the process of upgrading our facilities in Sancta Maria, with the development of a full-sized floodlit grass pitch. This will greatly enhance our ability to provide training and playing facilities for every single player and team within the club. In order to fund this major investment, we are appealing to all club members, supporters and families to support us by joining the new version of the club lotto – “Lotto for Lights” Our goal is to achieve 250 new Lotto subscriptions over the next two weeks.
Did you know it costs almost €1 million each year to provide and maintain our excellent facilities, to deliver the highest quality in coaching and player development while fielding 142 teams? The addition of a further floodlit pitch at Sancta Maria will increase this cost base, and while membership subscription, commercial income and the generosity of our sponsors covers about 75% of our annual costs, the remainder needs to be met through fundraising. That’s where we need your support!!
It only takes a minute to join our Lotto for Lights campaign, by clicking in this link……
Notes on joining the Lotto for Lights
- By subscribing on this link to the Lotto for Lights campaign, you will be entered in the club lotto, using the current lotto structures and regulations
- Monthly Payments of €12.50 are made by way of Credit or Debit Card
- An initial payment for the first months draws of €12.50 will be taken on the card immediately., and further amounts of €12.50 will be taken in subsequent months
- For efficiency, lotto numbers will be automatically assigned and sent to you by email. If you wish to change the numbers assigned you will be able to do so by emailing your new numbers to [email protected].
- If you would like to pay for the lotto through direct debit or other methods please download the lotto brochure PDF follow the instructions.